This blog contains "Harry Potter" actress emma watson profile and pictures.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Emma Watson(Hermoine Granger)responds to Borrell rumours


Emma Watson has laughed off reports which linked her to Razorlight frontman Johnny Borrell. The pair were said to be “very taken by each other” after they met at a Vanity Fair party, which was held at the National Portrait Gallery in London earlier this week. They posed for pictures together outside the event, before leaving together in a taxi and attending another fashion party, organised by designers PPQ. However, Harry Potter actress Emma has admitted that she was baffled by subsequent reports which suggested that a romance was on the cards. “I met Johnny Borrell who is modelling for Burberry at the moment and went on to PPQ in the same cab. I’d never met him before so that was great as I’m a big Razorlight fan,” Emma explained on her official website. “But goodness, I am really going to have to watch who I stand next to from now on! Maybe I should stand next to Orlando Bloom and then we can be said to be dating.”